Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Honey Do: A Time to Dive in


What I should have gotten done yesterday
- Suitcase Art website and blog facelift
- wedding photography website
- stock photos
- new listings on etsy
- cleaning the office



What I actually got done yesterday
- sewed the last curtain panel for our bedroom (no more loose fabric over the curtain rod! yay!)
- unpacked boxes in living room/kitchen
- took exactly 4 stock photos before light burned out
- no new etsy listings
- some work on the Suitcase Art website

Frankly, today is not looking much better. I'm going over to my parents' house to visit with mom and will probably spend the majority of the day there. But I still have a revised 'Honey Do' list for myself today.

Tuesday
- stock photos of five vintage jewelry pieces
- write ups on jewelry for etsy listings, list at least one tonight
- clean the office
- laundry
- post actual content to blog besides these silly lists of mine

No comments: