Saturday, December 31, 2011

not yet the new year and already longing for spring

Surely I am not the only one who is already itching for spring before we've even undecorated the christmas tree.

Perhaps part of that was buying slightly wilted and over-priced basil at the supermarket for our New Year's Eve Dinner and longing for the days when I had a little boxed herb garden on the sill of my kitchen window.

So to appease my longing for spring I've pulled some rather inspiring shots of indoor "gardens."






Hopefully soon enough our kitchen will be less of a construction zone and better lend itself to putting up my own new windowsill garden.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm so happy for the mild winter, that it feels like spring each day! Indoor plants will help all winter long. My orchids are starting to bloom - what a lovely sight. Hang in there!