Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy, Happy New Years!

Happy, Happy New Years to you!

I don't often make what I would consider real new year's resolutions.  It's usually more of a list of things I'd like to accomplish and places I'd like to go in the next year.  So in the spirit of looking forward here is a small list of things I want to do and plans to be made.
  • Take Tia to St. Paul to meet Jeff and Jennie (and the little one!) in May and go on our third (and Tia's first) trip through the 100-mile yard sale.  This year - we're so prepared.
  • Complete 25 crafty projects.  Anything and everything counts here but the stipulation is that I remember to take photos and chronicle things right here.
  • Write more letters.  Also, find some pretty, lined stationary so I can stop writing either at a slant or on boring old notebook paper.
  • Blog more often.  I still keep a handwritten journal so sometimes I forget I have things to share rather than keeping them all to myself.
  • Be more timely about my coupon clipping and better organized about keeping track of our coupon savings and making sure it gets into the long-term savings account.
  • Build my basement darkroom and get back to using film more often.
  • Read 20 books.
  • Learn how to better utilize social media.
  • Set three weekly goals (reading, house, and creative) on Sundays and complete by the following Saturday.
Today's only goal?  Enjoy the last of our time off before we both head back to work, maybe tidy up the office and clip some of those coupons and toss all the ones that expired.

No comments: