Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday countdown

Just a week left before Richard is back to school, and just six days till I'm back at work, but we're still making the most of our time.

Richard and Chris hung the microwave over the stove and have thus cleared out valuable counter space in the kitchen.  We finished painting the inside of the pantry (aka former broom closet) yesterday and Richard cut and installed the shelves today so we can finally put away all of our groceries and get one step closer to a fully organized kitchen.

Tomorrow Wicket gets her second haircut and I'll try to get some errands done while I'm on that side of town.  Then we're having some family time and a triple date with my parents, sister and her boyfriend, and going to see the new Sherlock movie tomorrow night.  I love going to the movies during holidays, its just one of those things that's enjoyable to do with the family when the weather has turned cold.

Hopefully after tomorrow I can get around to taking some house progress shots to share.

No comments: