Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thrift store hopping and hoping

Well, it's a new year and now that the rush of all the holidays is over I've been settling into our home routine.  But to be honest it feels like it's missing a bit of something.

And I'm fairly certain the missing factor is thrift shopping, estate sale browsing and yard sale hopping.  With all the gearing up for the holiday and gift shopping I had to forgo the occasional thrift store stop, and the thrill of the hunt just wasn't there.  Seeing as it is winter in Wisconsin there certainly won't be yard sales any time soon and while I've already made plans for this year's 100-mile-yard-sale that's still months away.

In the meantime I'll go out this Friday with Beth to some stores a few towns over and hope to have good luck...and a good lunch!

No comments: