Thursday, January 19, 2012

Imminent Snow

My plans with Beth for tomorrow have been delayed because of imminent snow.  Isn't that always the case with winter in Wisconsin?  I'm still hoping to get out for a couple hours in the morning to run a couple of quick errands before returning to the fort to bunk down for some projects and house work, and probably end the night with a stay-in movie night with Richard.

I managed to swing by my parents' house after work today to pick up just a few things of mine, including a new-to-me George Forman grill that I'm looking forward to testing out (some new recipes perhaps?), but I decided to forgo picking up the framed artwork because carrying large pieces of glass over icy driveways did not entice me at all.

Truthfully I will not mind the snow all that much this weekend.  I've already rescheduled my day with Beth and we don't have any plans that involve going very far, so it's a good enough time to stay inside and work on projects and the house.

No comments: