Monday, February 6, 2012

Vitacost.com Free $10 coupon from referral

I've gotta admit I really love freebies.  I was perusing some of my favorite freebie blogs this morning while I'm in bed sick and there's not much else to do, and I managed to come across a real gem.

I'm trying out Vitacost.com which offers lots of health care items at discounted prices (including my favorites from Burt's Bees) with standard shipping starting at $4.99.  If you spend more than $49 the shipping is free.

Right now (though April 6th) if you sign up through my referral link not only do you get a free $10 coupon to use on the site, but I get one too.  So take a look, and see if its something you would use and if it is please consider signing up through my link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.