Thursday, February 2, 2012

Butterfly Wings

This week has been a little sparse on eventful things, rather the time has been filled with going to work and working at home and walking through the neighborhood with Wicket.


Miss H did refuse to remove the butterfly wings all day on Wednesday, and I had to wait until she was down for her nap before I got them off.  It was actually quite adorable.

I do get to spend the afternoon with my Mom tomorrow, and on Saturday I'll judge my first Forensics meet while Richard spends time with his friends and Wicket has a play-date with Buddy, one of her many partners in crime.  Besides all these plans we hope to make a run to the hardware store this weekend for some supplies and get started on the basement, and I'm hoping to unpack just a couple more boxes.  I'm not sure if I say it enough, but as much work as this house is I really love making it into our home.

No comments: