Saturday, January 28, 2012

This week and more...

Well I didn't make it to any more thrift stores this week but for good reason, and after all there's always next week.  Yesterday I dropped by my parents' house before running my errands and ended up taking my Mom with me which made all the errands that much more enjoyable.

When we were done our friend Marilyn swung by since she was in the neighborhood and we had a nice visit before I had to run home to let Wicket out and spend a couple hours with Richard before he headed back to work to chaperone the middle school dance.  When Richard left for work I scooped up Wicket and the two of us spent the evening with my parents and their dog Daisy.  It was a lovely end to a busy week.

I'm only halfway to my page goal in my book this week, but I have to work this evening so I'm hoping to read a bit after I get the girls to bed.  And I certainly made good use of my new stamp pot for my project this week, and I can't wait to do more.

No comments: