Friday, March 5, 2010

Drawing Inspiration

It's drastically difficult for me to not find inspiration every where I turn, and the internet is certainly no exception. The truth is, I've been going through my oh-so-many bookmarks to clean house and remember what's been inspiring me and realized inspiration is so much more fun when shared - so have at it!

One of my favorite websites is DesignSponge for just about everything. The sneak peaks they provide into different homes provide decorating inspiration, and I really love their before and after features and instructions on various projects cause I'm a diy girl at heart. On of my favorites is the mini-garden from an altoids tin.


Dollar Store Hacks is a cute little blog, even though it seems a one time project that hasn't be updated since. It's a great little reminder of how we can all be ready makers. Below rulers become place mats, and make me want to make some out of mismatched wood rulers.

No comments: