Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So much, and already late.

At the moment my life is a little bit.... all over the place. We're in the process of buying a house, but we have apparently done all that we can and now just have to sit back and wait to see where the pieces fall. And it really shouldn't, but it's putting me on edge just a little because I'm just so eager for this to fall into place.

There are so many creative things I have my hands in as well, so far this morning I have worked on creating a cross stitch pattern (yes, this might be my new winter shut-in hobby), packaged an order from etsy (big news in that department to come later!), and worked on some Christmas gifts.

Things I should be doing include dishes, laundry, exercising, and a post office visit.

As far as I can tell it hasn't stopped snowing since Sunday night, and now the wind is really blowing! I'm going to have to shovel the car out of the parking lot and venture forth for our yearly pilgrimage to The Rep for A Christmas Carol. I should probably do that before getting all gussied up.

I always feel like there is so much to do, so much that needs doing, and so much I want to do, and sometimes I just don't know where to start.

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams

No comments: