Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Etsy Handmade Discoveries no.4 - lovelies under $10


I've noticed that although I keep myself to a rather strict budget the items in my Etsy discoveries are often way above my own price range because I like to indulge in wishful thinking. Today, it is about sticking to the budget. Lovely little handmade creations for anyone, all under $10.

As always, if you have an item on etsy that you would like to be considered for a future Vintage, Handmade or Art Discoveries post leave a comment or shoot an email to suitcaseart@yahoo.com


VINTAGE Typewriter, Sewing Machine, Rotary Dial, Video Camera, Polaroid 1 inch buttons. Set of 5. $2.50
from pinbackattack


Sea Mistery cocktail faceted aquamarine jade earrings $10
from lightkeeping


Reclaimed Stationery Letter Set $10
from craftgasm

No comments: