Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Flea of Summer - Maxwell Street Days

While it may be chilly outside already, this Sunday marks my official end of summer - the last Maxwell Street Days flea market of the year. I just can't wait to go - but it really does sadden me that the summer is really and truly over.


It'll be chilly going out so early in the morning (it starts promptly at 6 am!), but I won't mind getting a chance to show off my new fall jacket - it's maroon and corduroy, two of my favorite things! On the upside I'll probably meet up with my old roommate Beth and my brother-in-law's girlfriend is even tagging along, so it'll be fun having an early morning expedition with the girls. Surely I'll find something to add to my cache of lovely vintage pieces to pass along on etsy, but otherwise this next week will contain many, many lovely pieces of vintage costume jewelry. For now there's just the Serpent Bracelet signed by Whiting and Davis.

No comments: