Sunday, October 19, 2008

So Much, so much.

For the next month, there won’t be too many updates, because there’s simply so much to do.

Tomorrow I have a photoshoot with a friend of mine who needs new album artwork. Then lots of studying to be done for the rest of the week. Next weekend is one more trip down to Milwaukee to celebrate my father’s day of birth.

The weekend following I’m photographing a wedding for two wonderful kids - Ash and Erich. Not only are they adorably weird but they are both artists, and after I visited their place today I got an even better feeling for how these two kids work. They’re into horror, and all things dark, and their wedding sounds like it’s going to be a great celebration of all that. Plus, they’re having the ceremony and reception on Halloween! Super cool! I can’t wait for the wedding!

Plus, after the wedding celebrations are over I’ll head down to Milwaukee for the first night in our new apartment. Then Saturday will be a day full of moving and boxes, to hopefully end with chinese food, pizza and drinks.

My semester is wrapping up soon. Just six more weeks of studying and trying to frantically write and learn new things, and then graduation!

No comments: