Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthdays

Not only did May 10th bring my 26th birthday, but also Wicket's first birthday!

At the first vet visit when we saw that the Humane Society had listed May 10 as Wicket's birthday I decided that finding her was kismet.

Richard took me away for a little overnight trip to Green Lake, Wisconsin, where we enjoyed not just a wonderful night out but a lovely morning on the lake.

I received some ridiculously nerdy artwork from Richard.  Battlestar Galactica propaganda posters!  I'm sure most of them will be put up in the basement room once its finished, but I may try to sneak one up in the back hallway.

Chris and Tia brought over something I have forced myself to put back on the shelf every time I came across it in the store - a duck tea infuser.

No comments: