Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weekly Goals Updated

Despite no longer posting my weekly goals on the blog I have been able to keep up with them.  Which I think is saying something since we're already into March and I'm still going strong.

One of the things I've gotten back to doing is keeping all my lists in one place.  Not only do I make one primary list of the big things I hope to accomplish that week but everyday I have a list of all the little things I need to accomplish for the day.  I don't use any fancy planners or anything, just a small notebook (this one if you're curious) that's easy to tote around so I can write things down whenever I think of them.

I've found it really helps me to write down even the littlest chore for each day as a simple reminder that there are things to be done.  And putting a box at the beginning of each task to check off when I'm done not only helps me keep track of what's left to do but keeps me motivated to keep checking off the tasks.

No comments: