Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday, Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy Sunday in our house, visiting with friends Beth and Ben and making plans for the next week.


Even though the past week was busy I did manage to get to all of this week's projects but one - reading.  But right after I finish writing I plan to go curl up with Wicket and settle into my book.

On Wednesday a strange triangular package arrived at our house and Richard had me open it after I got home from work.  Inside was a "late Christmas present," a large Mucha poster of "Moon" which I cannot wait to build a frame for and put up in the Office.  We've already hung up two new pieces in the living room which is really helping to make the house look more like our own.


Thursday marked our first real snow of 2012, and Wicket enjoyed herself immensely running around the back yard and trying to catch the falling flakes.  Since we were stuck inside all day I busied myself making some olive tapenade and organizing the kitchen, but that evening Richard and I went to my first ever professional basketball game to see the Bucks play Detroit and had a wonderful time.

Tomorrow Richard has a day off of school for MLK day and we don't exactly have plans but I'm sure we'll do plenty of house projects.

No comments: