Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In Matching Pink Dresses

This is one of my favorite photos of Anna and I of all time. I look at old pictures of us more often that I like to admit, but I rediscovered this one on facebook awhile back, and I absolutely love Anna's description of it - I had completely forgotten the black dragon hoodie!


"back when we wore matching dresses and bows and pink before we started beating each other up and had to be put in separate rooms before we sent a one dollar black dragon hoodie back and forth in the mail and before natalie could knit and tried to teach me and it was unsuccessful and then we tolerated each other and started wearing matching guster shirts and swinging from ropes near dams and got matching bows again. i lost my dad's wedding ring in that chair."

No comments: