Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We're back!

This spring break was one of the most amazing vacations I've ever had.  We went to Universal Studios Florida, went on lots of rides and even enjoyed the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for a day and a half.

We spent time with Grandma Lori and Grandpa Rex, with a grand game of Guesstures the first night, and they took us to a beautiful beach on Saturday for a lovely day in the sun.  We went swimming and scoured the beach for sharks teeth (I found the biggest one I've ever found!) and even swam briefly with a wild manatee who was traveling down the shore.

There's a lot going on this week, so I'm not planning on any creative projects but I've got a good little list of things to do.

  1. scan film from the trip
  2. pack up the winter clothes
  3. organize my coupons (yes, I'm becoming "that person")

Plans, plans, and more plans.  This Thursday I have lunch with Dad and then I'll spend the afternoon helping Beth unpack and organize in her new apartment.  A week from Thursday I'll be leaving for River Falls to visit Jennie and go to the 100-mile Mississippi yard sale.  I can't wait to see Jennie, and I'm sure our adventures will be grand!  The following week Richard and I are going for our first visit at a B&B in Port Washington to celebrate my birthday and get a couple days just to ourselves.

The final weekend of May is the first Maxwell Street Days flea market of the summer.  Richard and I are  taking Chris and Tia with us.  We'll be meeting up with Beth and Ben and my Atomic Katz ladies, Deb and Sandy.  And with that the month of May is becoming quite full and exciting, especially with super secret events I can't share yet... but soon.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Wow! How fun - both FL and the plans to come. Have fun and enjoy!