Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Project a Week: Project 3 comes in 3's

Yes, reading that book fell by the wayside last week, mainly because I was reading so much news.  Wisconsin certainly has plenty of news lately, and quite a bit of it relates directly to us.  Richard is now in his third year teaching and it seems every thing that happens puts that job further and further into jeopardy.

We went to the Capital yesterday to join in the protests, and even ran into Jeff and Jennie, so I'll post photos later.  I'll be honest - I'm having a hard time dealing with a lot of the chaos coming our way, so occasionally these projects may have to be put on the back burner.

- The Media Purge from last week continues: get rid of 5 things and take the sell box to Half Price Books
- Reading: read one of the books I borrowed from Caitlin
- Crafty Goal: Add three rows (12 squares) to my blanket to complete the first pattern

Hopefully I'll get all of these goals done early in the week so I have time to do many, many other things like go to work, scan and edit some photos, and maybe even go thrifting.  But for today?  We're cleaning the house.

No comments: