Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Third Time's a Charm

I often find myself wondering why I haven't posted to the blog lately and I can usually come up with a list of reasons.  I didn't have time, I was too tired, or I just didn't feel like I had anything to say.  But I'm going to try to be better about it because frankly there's a lot going on!

We're trying to buy a house, and hopefully this time it will work, they do say the third time's the charm.  Is it really our third go round?  It certainly is.  Here is one of those horrible quality realtor site images, but you get the idea.  It's quite the little house with three bedrooms and 1.5 baths and a full basement just inches from being finished.


We've been busy here too.  I've been working quite a bit and when I'm not working I'm usually visiting Mom.  This past week we were helping Marilyn clean out her house and pack up for her move, and I'm working hard on getting her slides scanned.  It's slow going, but I've got one box down and just two boxes to go and they're big boxes!

No comments: