Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekly goal update.

Well, it's Saturday, so I guess it's time to see how I've done on my weekly goals since I have just tomorrow left to finish them.

Make: The cupcakes are almost done, I have the pieces for four finished and they just need to be sewn together and filled but for now I'm still working on the pieces for the fifth.

Home: The office is just about done!  The floor is now clear (you can walk!) and I put the new duvet cover on the bed.  There are still small piles of paperwork that needs to be sorted (and most likely trashed) and a couple of boxes of things without homes, but it's so close and I feel rather accomplished.

Food: We made the Chicken Caesar Tetrazzini, and boy, was it good!

Photography: 1) I was able to scan three (3!) sets of slides this week, and hope to squeeze in one more tomorrow and 2) I plan on taking project photos tomorrow afternoon while Richard watches the football game.

Other: Turn in application to become a vendor at the October Maxwell Street Days in Cedarburg.... hasn't even been done.  The application is still sitting in my bag, so my goal is to fill it out this afternoon and stick it in the mailbox.

No comments: