Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Favorite Thing: Pinterest

One of my new favorite things courtesy of the internet is this little website called Pinterest where you can make virtual inspiration boards from any images you find online. Their definition of the website's name is Pin·terest (pĭn'trĭst): n. a place to share visual collections of things you love. I think the concept is fabulous, and the execution is spot on and beautiful.

Kitchen Herb Garden from LarkingAbout

I've been have a grand time going through my old bookmarks of pages where I liked a picture and have been able to post all those images to themed boards while still linking back to the original content. It's also helped to clean out my overcrowded bookmarks.

So far my fullest boards are Home Style Inspiration, full of things I'd love to see done in my home, and Project Ideas and Inspiration, which I love being able to go to when I'm a little stuck creatively.

If you'd like to use this website yourself leave your email address and I'll be happy to send you an invite.

No comments: