Thursday, February 4, 2010

2010: Resolution #39

In my big old list of 2010 resolutions, I've added another.

39. Build/Buy a flea market wagon before the first Maxwell Street Days on May 30, 2010

This is really something I've been meaning to do for a while, and while I did give myself leeway to "buy" a wagon I'd really rather build one. And if I go in the direction of purchasing I'd really love to buy something home made, so if you have any leads - send them my way!

I've been looking at some diy tutorials on instructables.com and have found a couple that are promising, at least in an inspiration sort of way.

I especially like this milk crate one because I have quite a few milk crates around the house, I'm just afraid it might not be big enough for my flea market jaunts. I'm mainly concerned with size when it comes to bulky and heavy items, because most of the time my usual rig of backpack and extra canvas totes work for smaller items.

No comments: