Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving break

I've been spending some of this downtime while the men are out hunting to redo the layout of my blog and work on Richard's Christmas present - both of which shall be revealed soon! Richard got a deer the first night we got here, but even though they went out almost every morning and evening during this break there wasn't another deer to be had. Nonetheless we should be set on venison for many a meal to come.

I have quite a bit more tweaking to do on the layout. It always takes me a bit longer than I expect it to and than it should.

On the other hand the present will get it's finishing touches on Monday when I have the day to myself at home.

We did take a quick shopping jaunt today and I found a few things at the two goodwill stores we stopped at - a handheld slide viewer, brownie bullseye camera, and a purse. Go ahead, guess which one I'm the most excited about.

No comments: