Sunday, October 25, 2009

Goals This Week

Every time I set goals for myself I say "I want to get this done today" and inevitably some spill over to the next day, and the next, and then the next. This week I am setting five attainable goals that I can reach by Friday

#1 - set up and organize basement studio/office
As of November 1st we will have been here one year and the basement space has been constantly evolving all that time - but it is really time for it to be completed

#2 - spend 30 minutes advertising the etsy shop each day

#3 - list one new item to etsy and make one blog post each day

#4 - spend one hour creating (anything) each day

#5 - spend one hour cleaning/organizing/decorating each day


ps - I've just listed some really cute little plastic buttons, take a look for yourself

No comments: