Monday, September 28, 2009

new take on Suitcase Art

I've decided that it is time for an overhaul of my businesses and online presence. My website and blog are getting a facelift as are my etsy shops - Suitcase Art Vintage & Supplies and Natalie Jean Photography.


I'm dedicating myself to my online Vintage and Art supplies store, and I'm trying to take a more proactive role in promoting that business and my photography. My father and I are starting a wedding photography group and I'm working on the website but more on that later.

In personal news, Richard and I were in the process of buying a house but the sale has sadly fallen through. But I suppose that just means I have more time for the other things I need to do.

All in all, there are many things to do today...
- Suitcase Art website and blog facelift
- wedding photography website
- stock photos
- new listings on etsy
- cleaning the office

No comments: