Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back to Wisconsin!


Well, I returned home from Savannah yesterday, and there is so much to talk about. So much to talk about I can't even sort it all out, I'm at a loss for words!

The picture is the view from the "front porch" of Anna's dorm. She lives in possibly the best dorm setup I've ever seen. Private bathrooms, a two burner stove-top, and the ceilings are the tallest ever. Not only that, but the building itself is kinda gorgeous. Most of the SCAD buildings are, because many of them are converted from... well, whatever they once were. I think this is why they don't all have that gross sterile mass-produced feel to them. Anna may be rather embarresed, but I think she's just adorable, so have to share the video tour she did for the photo building Bergen Hall, just click on the flash tour, then Bergan Hall, then videos.

No comments: