Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's a New Year

And so I’m working on a few new things.

I have finished editing the wedding photos for Erich and Ash, and they took me so much longer than I anticipated, but really, life just kept getting in the way. I’ll be driving through Fond du Lac later in the next couple weeks and I’ll drop all of those off for them. I can’t wait to see what they think.



(The photo is from their wedding, and is actually one of my very favorites)

Things to Do
- Set up basement studio
- redesign and reorganize blog/website
- organize kitchen
- make labels for my spice jars
- work on having etsy shop up and running, with at least 10 items for sale at all times


That’s it for now, I’m going to visit my mother for the afternoon and do some shopping for everyday items in her basement. We really do need another house phone upstairs so I can stop trying to break my neck running downstairs to pick it up.

No comments: