Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy as a Bumblebee

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it, but everything is so busy now!

With any luck five weeks from now I will be a college graduate. Then I will move permanently down to Milwaukee and start the job search. But for now it is just school, school, school. I have two papers, one proposal, one presentation and one essay exam this week. It is educational overload. Next week’s forecast isn’t much better. I’ve got to get started on my final seminar project...actually I just have to start something I like, cause I’ve started it just about 8 times already.

I’ve been editing the photos from Erich and Ash’s wedding. I’ve got 32 down and 550 to go. I’ve set the goal of editing at least 10 each day, but it seems to be a daunting task when that takes almost an hour, but I got 8 done today.

No comments: